◊ barcode : 802-MAC
◊ Introduction and application ◊
To create a coating resistant to pollution and atmospheric conditions on cement, brick and stone surfaces of the building facade. Meshkat acrylic paint creates a unique and durable finish against atmospheric factors without preventing the surface from breathing, and due to the possibility of washing, it can also be used on high-traffic surfaces inside the building, such as the walls of workshops, stores and Underground parking lots are used.
◊ Attributes ◊
- It has water repellency
- Good stability against moisture
- Very good coverage
- UV resistant
- Helping to reduce pollution and increase the life of the facade by keeping it dry
- easy usage
◊ Additional information ◊
- solvent: Water
◊ coloring ◊
- It is possible to adjust the color with two-purpose Meshkat tint, Muskat versatile ink and Meshkat acrylic base color.
- Water-based coatings also have the ability to adjust the color using Color Express automatic mixing and coloring devices with thousands of color ranges to achieve the desired color as easily as possible and for future effortless staining.
- It is recommended to prepare the desired surface with a primer or acrylic sealer.
◊ packing ◊
- 2.5 gallons
- 5 gallons